Frequently Asked Questions
Membership & Login Questions
How do I upgrade / downgrade my membership?BMW RA StaffAfter login click on MY ACCOUNT, then on left side click MY SUBSCRIPTION(S), then click the VIEW button (if you have multiple subscriptions), then click the UPGRADE / DOWNGRADE button. *PLEASE NOTE: If your membership has already expired, you will need to click 'RENEW' first, complete checkout, then you will have the option to UPGRADE / DOWNGRADE as mentioned above. This will be prorated for you.
How do I renew my membership early?BMW RA StaffAfter login click on MY ACCOUNT, then on left side click MY SUBSCRIPTION(S), then click RENEW NOW button. If you have multiple subscriptions first you will need to click the VIEW button on the corresponding subscription, then RENEW NOW.
How can I volunteer for the club?Staff BMW RAClick on the CONTACT US link and fill out our inquiry form to let us know you want to volunteer!
My spouse would like to be a member of the BMW RA. How can I sign him/her up?Staff BMW RAClick on the MEMBERSHIP page for details.
I’d like to find other BMW RA riders near me. What tools are available to help me reach out to them?Staff BMW RAWe are currently updating this feature.
I changed my address. How can I update my records?Staff BMW RAGo to 'MY ACCOUNT > ADDRESSES' after login to update your billing or shipping address.
Can I see if people I know are members of this club?Staff BMW RAYes. Go to our member directory after login.
What the easiest way for me to renew my membership?Staff BMW RAThe easiest way is via our website.
- Click 'MY ACCOUNT' on top right of our website.
- On the 'MY ACCOUNT' page there is a left column menu that shows. Click on 'MY SUBSCRIPTION' for options.
- During checkout you can also opt to select the "auto-renew" feature.
I don’t remember my website password. How can I generate a new one?Staff BMW RA
- Click the 'LOGIN' link on the top right of the website.
- On the popup screen that comes up click 'Lost your password?' link, fill in your email address and click submit.
I previously was a member of the BMW RA and I’d like to renew. Can I reuse my old member number?Staff BMW RAAbsolutely. Once a membership number has been assigned to someone, it is never reassigned to anyone else.
How do I find my member number?Staff BMW RATo find your membership number simply click 'MY ACCOUNT' and login, then on left side click the 'SUBSCRIPTIONS' link. Your membership number will be listed on this page.
Rally Event & Registration Questions
I signed up for the annual rally. What happens next?Staff BMW RAYou should have received an email with your rally ticket information and additional details about the rally. If you did not receive that email for any reason follow these steps:
- Check your email spam / bulk folder to see if it went into there. GMAIL account users will typically find these emails in the "promotions" folder.
- If you did not receive the email, contact us via our inquiry form to report this and we will resend you the email.