WTB: Mefor Explorer 17" Tire

Home Forums General discussion Bike Gear and Farkles WTB: Mefor Explorer 17" Tire

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BMWGSRider 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BMWGSRider
    Participant

I want to buy a new or fairly new Mefo Explorer 130/80-17 Tire. I didn’t know if someone had one laying around that they want to sell because they are not using it.

Please contact me at: [email]bmwgsrider@optonline.net[/email]

Thanks in advance.

popeye
    Participant

Have you considered running the Heidnau K60s? I have a set and they are frikkin awesome, the tread blocks on the rear are 12mm thick! A great 50/50 tire and cheaper than the Mefo for longer life (around 8k miles+ dual sported). I got a set for my GSA from Basin Motorcycle Works-Bmw
    [url]www.basinmotorcycleworks.com[/url] for 226 shipped. 110 90 19 and 150 80 17…. Call and talk to them they are great folks, and the price I got was 50 less than if I had ordered direct from the importer Moto-Amore..

BMWGSRider
    Participant

[QUOTE=popeye »]Have you considered running the Heidnau K60s? I have a set and they are frikkin awesome, the tread blocks on the rear are 12mm thick! A great 50/50 tire and cheaper than the Mefo for longer life (around 8k miles+ dual sported). I got a set for my GSA from Basin Motorcycle Works-Bmw
    [url]www.basinmotorcycleworks.com[/url] for 226 shipped. 110 90 19 and 150 80 17…. Call and talk to them they are great folks, and the price I got was 50 less than if I had ordered direct from the importer Moto-Amore..[/QUOTE]

No, I have not heard anything about the tire. Thanks for the information as its very much appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.