This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  brewmeister 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge]Things sure are quiet around here.
    Here’s a question. Who has parked their bike for the winter and who is still riding. I’m hoping to get in two more weeks of riding before I quit for the year.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=”3″]Still riding in Rhode Island. Went on a nice little 200 mile club ride yesterday. Will continue to ride until first snow. [/SIZE]:)

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Well, club ride on the 28th, then we’ll see how much snow flies.

dancogan
    Participant

A few of our club members are getting together for a dirt road ride on Saturday. Personally, I never put the bike in storage. There’s almost always at least one weekend a month when I can get in 20 miles or more.

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Still riding, even if it’s back and forth to work.

JACOBS KAREN

[QUOTE=manic mechanic »]Still riding, even if it’s back and forth to work.[/QUOTE]

Work? Oh, I almost forgot. LOL
    And Manic, you’re a rounder, right?

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Indeed a Rounder, among other things. And doing 12-hour nights trying to keep the lights on for everybody.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=”3″][/SIZE][QUOTE=manic mechanic »]Indeed a Rounder, among other things. And doing 12-hour nights trying to keep the lights on for everybody.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. Just moved to 12 hours days and 2 of them fall on the weekend. 🙁 Oh well, have to keep the heat on for everyone this winter. burrrrrr.

brewmeister
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge]Things sure are quiet around here.
    Here’s a question. Who has parked their bike for the winter and who is still riding. I’m hoping to get in two more weeks of riding before I quit for the year.[/QUOTE]

How would you l;ike to try snowmobiling? I have a extra(spare sled ) It’s winter motorcycling. You’ld have to drive up to my house in wiscon rapids. Give me a call 715 213-3238 scottie the brewmeister,

JACOBS KAREN

Hey Scott, thanks for the offer. I’m still riding, but not for long. Don’t want to risk road salt if you know what I mean. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Paul_F
    Participant

I parked the R1100 about six weeks ago. Figure I’ve got two days left of riding on the K. This Wednesday it’s going to get warm (low 40s) so I’ll take it for a short ride and then change the oils, park and cover it. I’m busy the following week and it’s only a matter of time before the snow arrives. Can’t complain though. It’s been a very mild November here in Ontario. Two weekends ago, I put about 900 km on the bike. It was great riding weather. Last year the bike got packed up at the end of the first week of November because of the snow that came and never left until the end of March. Glad I’ve got my skiing membership.

JACOBS KAREN

Still hanging in there…Rode 150 miles of back roads today. Please, just a few more nice days.:(

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Still riding to and from work and dodging deer.

JACOBS KAREN

Well, not being a rounder and not having sufficient garage space for a 1200 RT and a large snowblower in my garage, I sadly put my bike away for the winter. It was very sad, especially knowing we are expecting 2-4″ of snow tonight. 🙁
    But I shouldn’t complain. It was a great year full of riding and November could not have been better here in Wisconsin.
    C’mon March!

brewmeister
    Participant

A nice ride around Holy Hill.

brewmeister
    Participant

Winter handlebar time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.