Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2017 Rally – Petoskey, MI Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rockers 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rockers
    Participant

I’ve been working with the Charlevoix Lions Club to have their World famous Chicken dinners Bar-B-Qued and served Friday night at the rally.  The feed includes 1/2 chickwn with 2 sides and a soft drink for only $12.00.  They have been serving these dinners around the area for over 20 years and it helps a good cause.  They can cook 400 servings at a time, but can pre-cook another 400 if needed.   Of course it helps to know in advance how many dinners will be needed, so as I did with the Pasty feed in Houghton, I will try to include the dinner as part of pre-registration.  Take a look at this short you-tube to get your mouth watering! – Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=564Hsq6GPY

Dennis Pipkorn
    Participant

Hey Bob, Can’t get the youtube video to work.

Sounds like a good idea for dinner!

Dennis.

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

This video does not exist.

^^^^^ the message I received

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

rockers
    Participant

Chicken Dinner Update!!!!!

We had a meeting with the Lions Club last week who are BBQing the Chickens.  We need to provide the number of dinners sold by Thursday afternoon of the rally so that they can pick-up the chickens freash on Friday morning.  They don’t want to cook extras as fear of wasted food.

You need to order/pay for your dinners during pre-registration or when upon registering at the rally Thursday.  If you don’t…”No Chicken For You”!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.