fbpx

why is this forum not actve

Home Forums General discussion Motorcycle Talk – General Topics why is this forum not actve

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  TREPANIER JERRY 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

chewbacca
    Participant

There seems to be more action on Face Book under BMWRider Group, also the same on BMWMOA group.  Actually, I’m getting ready to cancel both of those groups.  Why, because I don’t care if BobbyBMW had dinner in the South of France with some BMW groupies.  I am interested in events, things mechanical, and accessories.  Just AIN’T NO digital social butterfly. LOL.  You CAN get answers on technical issues on this forum, and MOA but it seems that you get correct and accurate information more quickly on ADVRider.

Sundog52
    Participant

I have found bike-specific forums on the internet.  Examples are:

http://f800riders.org/forum/forum.php

http://r1200rsforums.com/

Just “GOOGLE” your model + “forum” and see what pops up.

TREPANIER JERRY
    Participant

It’s not as active as Facebook.  I for one deleted my Facebook account.  I grew weary of all the content.  There is a lot of stuff happening here, just not compared to facebook.  But it’s a lot more relevant.  Maybe a bit harder to find.

chewbacca
    Participant

[quote=JTElkChaser]

It’s not as active as Facebook.  I for one deleted my Facebook account.  I grew weary of all the content.  There is a lot of stuff happening here, just not compared to facebook.  But it’s a lot more relevant.  Maybe a bit harder to find.

[/quote]

Facebook is different.  They don’t call it social media for nuthin.   I’m a rider, this format is better for me because there is more about the bikes and riding.

tokig
    Participant

why is this forum not used? – where do bmwra members use a forum?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.