Who is going to the National?

Home Forums BMW RA Regional Discussions Metro New York Region Who is going to the National?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  darrylri 11 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dan Wright
    Participant

I am!! I haven’t decided my route yet. Thinking about Canada.

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[QUOTE=Dan Wright »]I am!! I haven’t decided my route yet. Thinking about Canada.[/QUOTE]

+1 Thinking of going by Canada going over the lakes the back home by going through the states. 😀

*SHAG*
    Participant

I’ll be there (wave).

Dan Wright
    Participant

Canadian fuel prices? Are they around $5.00 US per gallon?

dancogan
    Participant

+1 😀 Counting the days.

chris63foy
    Participant

Going to national is really big thing.
    I am really looking forward for it.

Dan Wright
    Participant

Well this was an old thread that got bumped, but I guess it is still a valid place to discuss rally plans. So here is the 2011 information;

The contract has been signed by both the RA and the NWSF so start planning! Our 2011 Rally will be held in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin on June 30 – July 3 home of the Leinenkugal Brewery. The rally will be held at the Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds. The fairground is a well established site of over 50 acres with lots of grass and shade for camping. Stay tuned to the RA website and the OTL for further details.

Glenfiddich
    Participant

I’m in! Not sure if I’ll take the GS and go the long way, or take the GS with the sidecar and bring Barley across Ontario, cut back at the SOO, catch the rally, then ride home via the north shore of Lake Superior. Higher gas prices in Canada are more than made up for by the scenery and lack of major urban centers.

Pete

darrylri
    Participant

[QUOTE=Dan Wright »]Well this was an old thread that got bumped, but I guess it is still a valid place to discuss rally plans. So here is the 2011 information[/QUOTE]

It got bumped by a spammer who wants you to follow the link in his sig.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.