Whitecap Mountain Fall Color Ride 9/15-27

Home Forums BMW RA Regional Discussions Wisconsin Region Whitecap Mountain Fall Color Ride 9/15-27

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kewlmoose 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

kewlmoose
    Participant

Sign about the Porcupines

kewlmoose
    Participant

Along Lake Superior on the way to the Porkies.

kewlmoose
    Participant

Park entrance

kewlmoose
    Participant

Shot of the lake at Whitecap Mountain resort

kewlmoose
    Participant

Shot looking from lake towards the resort. Our rooms were in the lodge on the upper left side of the picture.

womanridge

Thanks for the pics Kewlmoose, but didn’t see that new tankbag.:confused:

kewlmoose
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge »]Thanks for the pics Kewlmoose, but didn’t see that new tankbag.:confused:[/QUOTE]
    Well, when I rolled out Sat morning toward Houghton it was gray & we were headed into the rain so I left the tankbag my in room, along with the camera, sun glasses and tinted faceshield. 🙁 That’s why I only have cell phone pics from the afternoon part of the ride.

ROBERT ALEXANDER
    Participant

SAME TIME! SAME PLACE! Join us again for a Beautiful Fall Color ride in northern Wisconsin and Michigan’s “UP”. Our home and Whitecap Mountain Resort will be hosting the gathering again. Outlook is for plenty of Colors, cool weather, possible rain/snow? with a guarantee of a warm pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna! $80.00 per person includes two nights lodging (double room occupancy), coffee & rolls both mornings, and a Saturday night dinner. Surcharge for single or upgraded rooms. There may be a limited $40.00 option for those wishing to camp. Self-guided solo and group ride routes will be available. See [url]www.skiwhitecap.com[/url] for resort information. Contact Bob Alexander at [email]rockers@centurytel.net[/email] for a flier and further information. Brand “X” motorcycles cordially invited. Bob Alexander; 11808 N Alpine Dr, Upson, WI 54565; Ph # 715-561-4001

MARK DOGGETT
    Participant

We had a few Wisconsin Club members attend this rally. They had wonderful things to say about it. Mark and I went several years ago but it conflicts with a “boys weekend” every year.

We were told that everyone that attended this year had a fantastic time. If you missed this rally, you really missed a wonderful weekend.

kewlmoose
    Participant

I went, it was a good time! Even had time to swing by MTU and visit my son.:)

womanridge

[QUOTE=kewlmoose »]I went, it was a good time! Even had time to swing by MTU and visit my son.:)[/QUOTE]

Pictures anyone?

kewlmoose
    Participant

I forgot the camera 😡

kewlmoose
    Participant

Forgot that I did take some pics with my cell phone on Saturday after I left Houghton. Picture quality in not the best but it gives you an idea of the area. This is on the way to the Porcupine Mountains state park.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.