fbpx

Welcome to the Region Reps Forum

Home Forums Members-only forums Region Reps (private) Welcome to the Region Reps Forum

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WOOD ROBERT 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WOOD ROBERT
    Participant

If you are reading this thread you have found the newest resource for BMW RA Region Reps. It is my hope that this forum will provide new reps with answers to questions on how to do things like publish a newsletter, post a local calendar to their RA web site page to help coordinate local events between clubs, contact local clubs to charter and promote the RA, encourage local riders to join the RA, plan an event, garner dealer support and awareness of the RA and more. The topics are limitless and it is up to you what questions are posted. Between your Regions Coordinator Elwood Miles, and myself I’m sure we will be able to answer any question you throw at us, so feel free to post away. I truely believe there is no such thing as a stupid question, so don’t be shy. Even if you have a question about a prior thread, fire it off under that same topic and someone will send an answer.

For the more experienced reps (previous State Directors or District Govenors) feel free to add your comments as well. This new program is very similar to the old one and your insight is valuable to all. The more people who participate the better this forum will be. What works in one part of the country may not work for you, so please post your comments as well as your questions.

You have decided to get involved in this new outreach project and we all will be breaking new ground and writing the book as we go. So, be sure you never forget one of the most important rules in being involved in promoting the RA — that is to have fun doing it. We all love riding and the ways of the RA, so keep that first and foremost in your mind as you set out to create a successful region. Take your passion to the next rider and keep it light along the way.

My hat is off to you for volunteering to represent the RA in your locale. If I can help in any other way, don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Best of luck for success in your region,

Bob Wood
    BMW RA President[FONT=”Tahoma”][/FONT]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.