fbpx

Welcome to the Metro New York Region

Home Forums BMW RA Regional Discussions Metro New York Region Welcome to the Metro New York Region

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan Wright
    Spectator

Welcome to the Metro NY Region forum. This is the place for riders in the Metro NY Region to communicate about events, issues, and ideas of interest to other riders in our region.
    “Lurkers” are welcome, but posting is strongly recommended. The forum becomes more interesting with your participation. You must register to post.
    So, go register,then pull up a chair and say hello.

ctballos
    Spectator

[QUOTE=flat_twin »]Hi, I’m looking for road reports or anything else you find interesting in the Catskill Mountain area. I’m considering a week long stay near East Durham, NY for the Irish Arts week in July. I can’t imagine anything better than riding, camping and great music all combined in one vacation. Thanks!

Mark in Ohio[/QUOTE]

You will not be disappointed. The Catskill area is chock full of great riding. If you have a GPS I can forward you a bunch of great rides. Also the Durham area, just north of the Catskills, has some great riding and is pretty close to the Adirondacks with more great riding.

Enjoy your vacation.

Donald_Duck
    Spectator

Hello ! 😀

It’s been great to expanding the forums. Thank you all.

flat_twin
    Spectator

Hi, I’m looking for road reports or anything else you find interesting in the Catskill Mountain area. I’m considering a week long stay near East Durham, NY for the Irish Arts week in July. I can’t imagine anything better than riding, camping and great music all combined in one vacation. Thanks!

Mark in Ohio

waterdog49
    Spectator

Just dropping in to say “Hi”. I used to be a member back in the ’90s.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.