Website and board questions

Home Forums Members-only forums RA Members (private) Website and board questions

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ALEXANDER ROBERT 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

JACKSON ROY
    Participant

It was back for the Feb/Mar issue and as good as ever.

brewmeister
    Participant

How can I change my name from using my last name(muetzelburg) to brewmeister? Asking the moderator please.

ALEXANDER ROBERT
    Participant

I’m Bob Alexander one of the Trustees of the RA. I’ve agreed to help out Will and make an attempt to take over Irv’s “Club News” humor. I’m a retired engineer, so I’m hoping I can fill the void, but I know Irv’s witt will be missed. Please have your clubs now e-mail there club newsletters to me at [email]rockers@centurytel.net[/email] instead of Will. I’m going to give it a try. Will does a lot of volunteer time on the OTL and I’m sure veryone notices the improvements under his leadership. We all need to help Will out!…submit your stories..write a few articles! Remember the “Uncle Sam” sign in the OTL. “The OTL WANTS YOU!”

JACKSON ROY
    Participant

Irv is no longer doing club stuff for the OTL. His witt will be missed. Now the clubs should e-mail there club newsletters to Will Guyan at [email]adamarcane@gmail.com[/email] or I’m sure if you mail a hard copy to the RA Office it will get to Will. Good luck as you will no doubt but your own spin on the club stuff section. :thumb

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.