fbpx

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Enfoman 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Enfoman
    Participant

I have just sent in the Excel files to our Rally Miester Paul Bachorz for printing and Distribution to the respective areas of help. For all that have stepped up and had a conversation with me on helping, I applaud you! Your early sign up has placed a spot where you wanted to be.

For Prospective Volunteers, There are many slots still open and your help is still needed. Please sign up at the rally.

E mail sign up is now officially closed. Enjoy the rally!

Thanks to all

Robert Bailey
    ENFOMAN
    ’99 R1200C

PaulBach
    Participant

Let’s give Enfoman a hand. The rally cannot run without volunteers and we need folks to step up and volunteer four hours of time. Especially needed are security volunteers. Nifty souvenir for security volunteers.

Paul

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

Not only are volunteers necessary for any rally, but if you talk to people who have volunteered at past rallies you will find that it was one of the most enjoyable parts of the rally for them. I can’t really explain it, but the interaction with other attendees and the feeling of helping steer this big effort lifts it above just being donated work.

PaulBach
    Participant

Anton has it right.

It’s people that make a rally especially an RA rally. An RA rally is a homecoming and we want you to join our family.

Enfoman
    Participant

Friends and family-
    Get in the plan. Be a PRAveteer. Our family is pretty small now. I hope it will be bigger. Isn-t Bigger Better?? Responses to volunteer have been coming in S_L_O_W_L_Y. Perhaps this is to be expected when the event seems so far out but, July will be here before we know it. C’mon! get your name in and be part of the family! ARRGG! Maties! Be a PRAveteer!

E-Mail @ [email]RA_GATEWAY10@yahoo.com[/email]

Robert Bailey

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.