fbpx

Veteran BMW Riders cookout at the rally

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI Veteran BMW Riders cookout at the rally

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  vetbmwrider 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

John Lang
    Participant

Mike’
    I like mine well done; see you there & thanks for the effort you give…”Travel’in” John… patroit/veteran.. in quest of Americas treasures & adventures.
    BMW Privateer Rider Club, membership: me

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Hi Mike, I will try and make it. Last year I saw you banner as I was leaving the Rally. I will try harder this year.

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

I’ll be there!

vetbmwrider
    Participant

I would like to thank the 30 plus veterans that found their way to the cook out. I do beleive that we would still have some hanging around but the late friday strom drove us to seek shelter. The one year RA Gift membership for the to the veteran that traveled from Home to the rally at closing cermoney.

Glenfiddich
    Participant

I was sorry to miss this one, but Barley was so miserably hot that day that I found a hotel with AC for him. 90+ degrees and wearing a fur coat was just a bit too much for my little guy.

Pete

STEVENS ROBERT
    Participant

Thanks for the great snack! Can’t wait until you get your new stickers and patches.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Thanks Mike, it was nice to talk to some of the othere vets..

vetbmwrider
    Participant

[QUOTE=scout6 »]Thanks for the great snack! Can’t wait until you get your new stickers and patches.[/QUOTE]
    As soon as get the logo appoved by BMW I will have the new logo made.

vetbmwrider
    Participant

I have been receiving several emails from military veterans and family members asking if I was going to be hosting the Veteran BMW Riders club cookout this year at the BMW RA Rally. The answer is yes I will be hosting this cookout at the rally on Friday July 1 starting at 5:30 pm. This a free meal to all US and Foreign Veterans and family’s members until the food runs out. Look for the Club Banner at the rally:hurray

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.