fbpx
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Roy Jackson
    Spectator

So who’s going to the Vermont Rally. I went last year and had a blast. I will be attending again this year. 😎

AZgman
    Spectator

I am a definite maybe… I’ll see how work and family goes. Are you riding up with the Ocean State club?

MARK FLANAGAN
    Spectator

Nope, I usually go. But, have a wedding that weekend to attend. Going to Granite State BMW Club, Purity Springs Rally the weekend before, instead.

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

[QUOTE=MarkF »]Nope, I usually go. But, have a wedding that weekend to attend. Going to Granite State BMW Club, Purity Springs Rally the weekend before, instead.[/QUOTE]

I haven’t done that one. Maybe next year, as a change of pace from Vermont. Lets here how it goes when you return.

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

[QUOTE=BMWPhreak »]I am a definite maybe… I’ll see how work and family goes. Are you riding up with the Ocean State club?[/QUOTE]

I’ll proberly ride up with some members. I’m guessing at least 20 members going from the Ocean State Club. Hope you can make it.

MARK FLANAGAN
    Spectator

Speaking of Ocean State, are they ever gonna have another rally?

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

[QUOTE=MarkF »]Speaking of Ocean State, are they ever gonna have another rally?[/QUOTE]

We want to, but have had no luck finding a suitable place to hold it. Hopefully not in the not to distant future.

MARK FLANAGAN
    Spectator

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up »]We want to, but have had no luck finding a suitable place to hold it. Hopefully not in the not to distant future.[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you, it was a fun time. I enjoy riding to Jamestown but some RI roads are just torture – too much traffic.

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

[QUOTE=MarkF »]Nope, I usually go. But, have a wedding that weekend to attend. Going to Granite State BMW Club, Purity Springs Rally the weekend before, instead.[/QUOTE]

How was the Granite State Rally? I thinking of trying this one next year in stead of Vermont just for a change of pace.

MARK FLANAGAN
    Spectator

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up »]How was the Granite State Rally? I thinking of trying this one next year in stead of Vermont just for a change of pace.[/QUOTE]

Well, I still love the Green Mtn Rally, great location, great folks, good location, etc. But, the members of the NH club were very nice. It’s a small rally, not much happening there. Food was good and the cabins were more than I could hope for. The location is perfect for White Mtn or ME lakes riding. I would recommend it but, still like the ride to/from Middlebury much better.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.