This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KENT DONALD 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KENT DONALD
    Participant

I’m preregistered and planning on coming in on Tuesday night, probably around 8:30-9:00pm.
    Are designated camping areas marked? Will there be any outdoor lighting at all? Will there
    be anyone around at all? I’m just looking for some direction on where I can set up once I get
    to the race track. Any directions would be greatly appreciated. I coming down from Maine.
    Thanks, Don

PaulBach
    Participant

I’m preregistered and planning on coming in on Tuesday night, probably around 8:30-9:00pm.
    [COLOR=”Blue”]Glad to hear you are coming![/COLOR]

Are designated camping areas marked?
    [COLOR=”Blue”]Check out the pictures already posted and joint the happy campers who are already here.[/COLOR]

Will there be any outdoor lighting at all?
    [COLOR=”Blue”]No outdoor lighting BUT there are already folks on board who will give you a hand.[/COLOR]

Will there be anyone around at all?
    [COLOR=”Blue”]Yes, folks have already arrived.[/COLOR]

I’m just looking for some direction on where I can set up once I get to the race track. Any directions would be greatly appreciated.
    [COLOR=”Blue”]Just come on down and you will be greeted with open arms. [/COLOR]

I coming down from Maine.
    [COLOR=”Blue”]All the folks in the Green Mountain state send greeting to the Pine Tree State.[/COLOR] :hurray

KENT DONALD
    Participant

Thanks Paul! See you Tuesday night. Don

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.