This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  bmwloco 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

In an effort to not annoy my camping neighbors, I’ll be bringing along my CPAP to prevent my snoring. Will there be any 120VAC power outlets to be found for this purpose?

einnar
    Participant

If I can get the time off, I’ll need electric for a CPAP as well.

(hi manic!!:D )

FRIEDLE MICHAEL
    Participant

There are a few electrical outlets identified on the camping area map. There will be NO electricity in the RV area. Make sure to bring an extension cord, longer is better. 😎

Friedle

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Thank you, Michael.

Hi, Einnar! If you can manage to make it, camp nearby and we can share a power outlet.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

I bought a 12 volt cord for my CPAP so I could plug it into my camper battery supply. cpapman.com has a lot of stuff for CPAPs.

bmwgirl
    Participant

[QUOTE=manic mechanic »]Thank you, Michael.

Hi, Einnar! If you can manage to make it, camp nearby and we can share a power outlet.[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=”Purple”]Randy!!! You’re coming alllllll the over here from WI!!! That’s awesome – can’t wait to see ya again!!!

Tina[/COLOR][/B]

BERT BRUMFIELD
    Participant

There are VERY few electrical hookups.
    if you have a medical need for electricity, you might want to email the rally chair direct. :confused:

Debbi Harbour: [email]dlhk75@verizon.net[/email]

I alsso use a CPAP machine, but I have hotel reservations. 😀

Bob Hancock
    Participant

[QUOTE=Friedle »]There are a few electrical outlets identified on the camping area map. Friedle[/QUOTE]
    Where is the camping map? Just wondering where on the estate we will be camping.
    Thanks.

FRIEDLE MICHAEL
    Participant

[QUOTE=Bob Hancock »]Where is the camping map? Just wondering where on the estate we will be camping.
    Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hello Bob,

I don’t believe a site map has been posted yet, but the camping will down on the banks of the French Broad River.

Friedle

Bob Hancock
    Participant

[QUOTE=Friedle »]Hello Bob,
    I don’t believe a site map has been posted yet, but the camping will down on the banks of the French Broad River.
    Friedle[/QUOTE]
    Oh great. I was trying to get an idea of where the camping and showers were relative to things. This promises to be a great venue. Thanks Friedle.

bmwloco
    Participant

It is “down by the river”. Good venue. Short on trees, but close to the river.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.