Traveling from FL to Asheville

Home Forums BMW RA Regional Discussions Florida Region Traveling from FL to Asheville

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bwpsg42 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MEEKER LARRY
    Participant

Quite a few members of the BMWNEF BMW club from the Jacksonville area are riding up. Some are going Wednesday to arrive Thursday while others will make it a 1 day trip up on Thursday. My plan is a 1 day trip, probably on Thursday as well. I here registration #’s have been very good. Should be a good time.

Larry in Jax, FL
    RA Regional Rep
    [email]saddlesore904@comcast.net[/email]

uglybug
    Participant

[QUOTE=sweetpea]Is anyone from Florida going to the rally in Asheville?
    Posted for Lloyd[/QUOTE]

I will be coming up from St. Augustine on June 18.
    can provide one way support to ashville if anyone needs help going up.
    Where are you starting from?

Bwpsg42
    Participant

I’m in the planning stages for a trip from Florida up to North Carolina for a week of mountain riding but this is the first time I’ve ridden there from Florida. I need some advice for a route from Jacksonville up through Georgia to western NC. I’ll be going through JAX about noon on April 25 and plan on riding into Georgia until 3 or 4 pm. Tenatively I have a route up US1 and US23 and GA19 at least as far as Dublin just because. If there is a better alternate route and suggestion for completing the trip to Tellico Plains, TN, I would welcome the information.

vetsurginc
    Participant

Heading up from West Palm Saturday. Plan to meander. Two beemers and one Ural. Hope to get there Wednesday.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Is anyone from Florida going to the rally in Asheville?
    Posted for Lloyd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.