The 2018 Rally Location

Home Forums General discussion Ride Reports and Event Planning The 2018 Rally Location

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  OldBMWMaster 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

[quote=mjtruel]

well I see that we will endure another year of July Nationals!   If memory serves, we at one time had the RA rally in September.   I never let school dates dictate when or where I would go so I am at a loss to why this Summer stuff continues.  Does anyone know?  I think we could work around fairground schedules so what is the thinking here??

[/quote]

Were you at the Rally in Petosky?  Temps were 70 daytime and 50s at night. 

Are you confusing the RA with the MOA? 

Which hot rallies did you attend? 

I was at the MOA in Bloomsburg and I do not think I have ever been as hot.

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

You can keep up on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/201041378442/

txtinman
    Participant

I can’t make it to the rally this year and was wondering when the location for next year’s rally will be anounced?

mjtruel
    Participant

we would also like to plan for 2018.  In years past the RA rally was in September and I see lots of continuing griping at MOA about still doing it in July. 

womanridge

We are still considering the 2018 location but It’s looking like east of the Missisippi.

I’m sorry we didn’t get to visit with you in Petoskey. The site, weather and friendship were great.

Karen Jacobs

Vice President

BMW Riders Association

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.