This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PRETZL ANDREW 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Thanks to all the organizers from me too! I did the run to the end of 41 & got the required picture. I also had a good time ‘recruiting’ people to volunteer on Thursday night. 😀

[QUOTE=Bob]Just a note to say [B][I]thank you [/I][/B]to all for a great time in the UP, from someone in the Milwaukee area who always enjoys going up north. Stopped at the north end of Highway 41 to take a picture with my bike, now a personel challenge to me is to get thru the retirement state (Florida) to get a picture at the south end of Hwy. 41. Great roads, great people, great beer, lots of fun.[/QUOTE]

REITBERGER ROBERT
    Participant

Just a note to say [B][I]thank you [/I][/B]to all for a great time in the UP, from someone in the Milwaukee area who always enjoys going up north. Stopped at the north end of Highway 41 to take a picture with my bike, now a personel challenge to me is to get thru the retirement state (Florida) to get a picture at the south end of Hwy. 41. Great roads, great people, great beer, lots of fun.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.