This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ackgs 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Badger
    Participant

[QUOTE=hogmolly »]Great read and all excellent points.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. One of the best.

But after reading the December editorial, I doubt that we will ever see his work in OTL again.

ackgs
    Participant

[QUOTE=Badger »]Agreed. One of the best.

But after reading the December editorial, I doubt that we will ever see his work in OTL again.[/QUOTE]

Kind of wish I had received my copy – but not yet. Maybe soon?

ROBERT GRAMLING
    Participant

Be Gentle. This is my first post. 2010 Rally?? Back to the Biltmore is fine with me. HB

ackgs
    Participant

Well my Dec. issue arrived today. Haven’t checked out the entire issue yet but I did read the editorial. I very much enjoyed Bob Higdons article in the previous issue, I would be sorry if articles such as this do not appear in future issues. Maybe instead of taking the edge out of OTL there could be a counter point response from BMWNA in this issue. The editorial raises some questions for me. The point is raised about catching up to the MOA will the OTL become as bland as the ON? At least the OTL has articles about motorcycles. I have noted that in recent issues of OTL many of the articles are about the S1000RR, I find the bike interesting but not quite that interesting. Racing is OK but will the new focus be almost entirely on racing? Is there a focus by the board to turn the the RA into an MOA clone? Lots of questions. I will have to fully check out this Dec. issue and see what the Jan. issue is like.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=”4″]I’m guessing, that after reading Bob Higdons latest article in the OTL, that he will not be part of BMW’s summer of love celebration. Great article though.[/SIZE] 🙂

GATINEAU GERARD
    Participant

I only wish Bob wouldn’t hold back in expressing his true feelings… 😉

dpryan
    Participant

His column is worth the price of membership alone….

hogmolly
    Participant

Great read and all excellent points.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.