fbpx

Speak up re:national rally

Home Forums Members-only forums Region Reps (private) Speak up re:national rally

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  WOOD ROBERT 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MARK FLANAGAN
    Participant

As a former reg rep I will comment. I get very disappointed in the “soon” answer. I used to complain about the late announcement until I realized I didn’t really need to know any earlier and these people are doing a hell of a lot of work. But the anyday now suspense for 2 months drives me nuts. They should just say by Christmas and if it leaks out early so be it. That said it was much easier to deal with a winter announcement when the rally was in the fall and not competing with the MOA. Just my two cents!

WOOD ROBERT
    Participant

As Dan commented, negoations are well under way and an announcement will be forthcoming and timely with regard to the venue and time of year. I can leak a little and let you know to expect another summer event and that we will be revisiting a previous site. According to Debbi, the announcement will be in the next week or two, so please be patient.

Has anyone gotten their region up for an outing this past summer. I just returned from the Ohio Region’s Halloween Camp Out. Fabulous weather and great riding. We had RA members from all corners of the State attend. I would estimate about 40 showed up.

jeremell
    Participant

As regional reps, we should speak up about the timing of the annoucement of the date and location of the national rally. I feel that the date and location should be announced earlier rather than later. We’re half way through October and nothing has been annouced. Come on RA, let’s get ‘er done!

Are there any regional reps reading?

Dan Wright
    Participant

[QUOTE=jeremell]As regional reps, we should speak up about the timing of the annoucement of the date and location of the national rally. I feel that the date and location should be announced earlier rather than later. We’re half way through October and nothing has been annouced. Come on RA, let’s get ‘er done!

Are there any regional reps reading?[/QUOTE]
    I’m reading! I’m sure negotiations are happening for our next rally site. Once things are finalized it will be known. As long as I know by January ( so I can plan my vacation schedule) it’s fine with me.
    Does anyone have any idea what the possible location is?

jeremell
    Participant

Five days later, very disappointing that no one pays any attention.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.