fbpx

Show photo’s of your local club banner here from the 2011 rally.

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI Show photo’s of your local club banner here from the 2011 rally.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DOGGETT MARK 8 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Glenfiddich
    Participant

I saw my club banner (BMW MOV) late in the afternoon on Thursday, but by then I had set up under a shady tree and there was NO WAY I was going to give up my spot! 🙂

This was my second RA rally. Been to the MOA in TN also. But the Firecracker rally fit my thoughts of what a rally should be so well that it ranks up there as one of my fave trips of all time! Great people, lots of new friends, exceptionally well organized, good vendor participation, and not so stuck on enforcing rules that people couldn’t have fun!

I’m looking forward to hearing where it will be next year.

Pete (and Barley)

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=Glenfiddich »]I saw my club banner (BMW MOV) late in the afternoon on Thursday, but by then I had set up under a shady tree and there was NO WAY I was going to give up my spot! 🙂

This was my second RA rally. Been to the MOA in TN also. But the Firecracker rally fit my thoughts of what a rally should be so well that it ranks up there as one of my fave trips of all time! Great people, lots of new friends, exceptionally well organized, good vendor participation, and not so stuck on enforcing rules that people couldn’t have fun!

I’m looking forward to hearing where it will be next year.

Pete (and Barley)[/QUOTE]

Hi Pete and Barley. This photo was taken on the way to the RA Rally, I think it was taken near Thunder Bay. And yes to all you said about the rally. Can’t wait to see where it will be next. year. I hope to attend the Vermont rally this Sept.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

I’m starting to post photos from the rally on the BMW Riders Association Facebook page. Come over and see them.

Glenfiddich
    Participant

We have a Facebook page..?

Roy Jackson
    Participant

I did not know we had a page, but will check it out.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

I didn’t know either but we do! How cool is that?

OU812
    Participant

Linky? For us neandrathals…:)

GATINEAU GERARD
    Participant

The forum (the primary RA interface?) gets like 2 posts a day (on a good day) and we find it necessary to supplement/dilute it with a Facebook page?

Roy Jackson
    Participant

The RA is about quality, If your looking for quantity go to the MOA. That’s what I do. Now to go and find that facebook page.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=OU812 »]Linky? For us neandrathals…:)[/QUOTE]

Yes Linky please for another neandrathal. Thanks

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Their isn’t a link for Facebook. If you have a Facebook page, you just need to google BMW Riders Association.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

That was easy…thanks

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

It’s just another avenue to communicate. We have limited messages on the RA forum but have 540 people on FB. Nice to cover the bases.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

We were lucky to find a nice shady area this year. The first photo is from the RA home page. I finally made the big time.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.