fbpx

shooting while riding

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dutch 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RICHARD SANDERS
    Participant

[QUOTE=Dutch »]Hey all; I’m curious whether Bob carries his Beretta with him all the time, and if so how does he avoid interaction with the law enforcement community? [/QUOTE]

I doubt Bob would use his Beretta to interact with law enforcement as it wouldn’t be necessary. (They’re the good guys :D)

Roy Jackson
    Participant

The picture of Bob shooting his 9mm while riding is classic Bob. To bad the MOA found it not fitting to print.:rolleyes: The picture of Bob holding up the award is pretty though. Congrats on your 3rd place high mileage finish. 🙂

Dutch
    Participant

Milo; Sorry about the mstake. I wasn’t thinking about that kind of interaction. I had visions of being pulled over for some (minor I’m sure) infraction. LEO:”Sir, have you anything I need to know about, Knives, guns, anything I might stick myself on?” Bob: “Well officer, now that you mention it, I DO have a Berretta 9M.M. in my saddle bag…” That would get his attention in a big way! Still, I think Bob’s writing is first rate, and his sarcasem very funny. (and all to often, true!!) Vaya con Dios, Dutch

Todd Nordwig
    Participant

I am new to RA, and have really enjoyed Bob’s writing.
    A few years back I read his account of the Iron Butt Rally on their website and I was hocked on his style and sarcasm. When I joined RA I was pleasantly surprised to see his column. He says it like it is.

When I opened the latest issue of OTL I could hardly control myself I was laughing so hard. What balls!! I loved it!! No surprise MOA nixxed it. (I am also a member of MOA) Great fodder for his column though.

Congrats to Bob on his mileage award, and I hope to read more from him.
    He is a breath of fresh air in a PC world for sure.

Dutch
    Participant

Hey all; I’m curious whether Bob carries his Beretta with him all the time, and if so how does he avoid interaction with the law enforcement community? Last time I tried, they frown on bikers with guns. ( Even “grandfatherly” types.) Of course, the last time I tried, I was transporting a Mini 14.Vaya con Dios, Dutch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.