This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  adsinger 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bmwkaren
    Participant

Haven’t seen or heard anything about RV camping at this rally. Can you give me any details. It’s for a friend of mine, thanks.

AntonLargiader
    Participant

If you look on the ‘Camping’ tab, at the bottom there’s a brief description of the RV option.

bmwkaren
    Participant

Any idea what the name of the state park is, or how far away it is from the lodge? Would like to give them a call to see what can be reserved.

Thanks

AntonLargiader
    Participant

You really should read that paragraph I referred you to. It’s all right there.

bmwkaren
    Participant

I did refer back to the link. “Reserve a spot in the state park’s regular campground with full hookups.” That does not tell me how to contact the state park or where it is located compared to the lodge.

Thank you

AntonLargiader
    Participant

You weren’t on the “Camping” tab. The last paragraph there is:

“Campsites can also be rented for RVs or even just groups of tents. Canaan Valley State Park has a full service campground, with hookups, water and sewage. This campground will also have shuttle service to Rally Central all three days of the rally. There is an additional cost for each campground site. Reservations for the campground can be made by calling: 1-800-622-4121 or visit canaanresort.com/lodging/campground for campground and reservation information”

It’s a few hundred yards from Rally Central.

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

[QUOTE=bmwkaren »]I did refer back to the link. “Reserve a spot in the state park’s regular campground with full hookups.” That does not tell me how to contact the state park or where it is located compared to the lodge.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Google is your friend…use it.

adsinger
    Participant

The RV Campground at Canaan Valley is sold out. I understand there is another campground at Blackwater SP with limited hookups. I have a self contained Class B (Sprinter van), is there vehicle parking available at or near the tent camping grounds that I can stay at?

Thanks.

Alan.
    [url]www.MotoEuro.org[/url]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.