fbpx

Routs to and things of interest (including BBQ) for the rally

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2013 Rally – Asheville, NC Routs to and things of interest (including BBQ) for the rally

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kurtzinpa 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HankB
    Participant

Hi folks,
    I collected some information and put together a presentation for our club (Chicago Region) about the Biltmore rally. I shared some of my favorite roads between here and there and also looked for interesting places and things to see in the area. I also queried my buddies on the BBQ-Brethren forum for recommendations on BBQ in the area. If you think this might be of interest to you, you can download from [url]http://crbmw.com/documents/Routes_to_and_around_the_RA_Rally.pdf[/url].

If the download link doesn’t work (only my second post here) then look for the web site of the “Chicago Region BMW Motorcycle Owners” and go to the Downloads tab. There look for “Routes to and around the RA Rally.”

I hope you find the information useful.

thanks,
    hank

kurtzinpa
    Participant

I am in Blairsville GA and would enjoy driving to the Rally from Telico falls. Planning to arrive on Thursday. Beam me up if you would like to make that cruise as a team.

jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.