fbpx
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CTYankee
    Spectator

I’m looking to start meeting some folks locally for rides in CT. Maybe grab some breakfast and head out for the day. There are breakfast meetings for the Connecticut River Valley BMW owners, but I’ve yet to join with those.

Anyone here in the CT area interested in connecting for some miles from time to time?

MARK FLANAGAN
    Spectator

[QUOTE=ctyankee »]I’m looking to start meeting some folks locally for rides in CT. Maybe grab some breakfast and head out for the day. There are breakfast meetings for the Connecticut River Valley BMW owners, but I’ve yet to join with those.

Anyone here in the CT area interested in connecting for some miles from time to time?[/QUOTE]

Yep, but probably not til spring. Cold nites and early starts don’t mix well in this 40 something. I’ve proposed Guida’s in Middlefield before.

CTYankee
    Spectator

Thats fine. Guida’s is terrific. I’m in Meriden so it is a straight shot for me. Could likely get my neighbor to join as well. Lots of options. I’ll let you know if I plan to head south to Madison/Guilford for the CRVBMW crowd.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.