Rep meeting at rally?

Home Forums Members-only forums Region Reps (private) Rep meeting at rally?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jeremell 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jeremell
    Participant

Will there be a meeting or gathering or socializing or whatever of the regional reps at the national rally? I’ll be wearing my regional rep hat and I’ll watch for others.

Bob Wood
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, there will be a Region Reps meeting. I will notify all the reps when the time and place is confirmed by the rally committee. It usually follows the annual membership meeting which I encourage everyone to attend as well. Most times that meeting is around noon on Friday, so the RR meeting would likely be early afternoon. I’ll be sending a note when the times are finalized.

Bob Wood
    Regions Coordinator

jeremell
    Participant

Any update on times? Thank you for any further information you can provide.

Debbi Harbour
    Participant

There will be a Regions Rep meeting on Saturday, June 21st at the Rally in Houghton. We have scheduled a “Meet the Board of Trustees and OTL Staff” seminar/meeting at 10am and that will be followed by the Regions Rep meeting. I urge everyone to attend the first meeting to meet and ask questions of the BoT and OTL staff and discuss the future of the RA, Regions programs and the OTL.

jeremell
    Participant

I think a meeting with the board and OTL staff and a regional reps meeting is a great idea. I would love to attend and will if I’m at the rally at that time. Unfortunately, I anticipate that by 10:00 a.m. on Saturday I and my riding partners will be out riding along the beautiful pennisula and lake shore. I would guess that a lot of people will be out riding at that time.

Bob Wood
    Participant

Greetings All,

As Debbi stated there will be a General Membership meeting at 10 am on Saturday morning. Hopefully most of you will have had enough riding by the then be able to spare a few hours for the cause. Planning to attend the general membership meeting is a good idea because you will get a flavor of the leadership of the RA and what directions we are heading in. These meetings usually take about an hour and a half. Everyone will need to stretch and grab some lunch and then we can get the Regions Reps meeting going. This will likely be around noon or a little after. Check your rally schedule for the exact time. If none was published, plan on noon in the same area as the general membership meeting was. I always hope I will get to meet everyone.

See you there,

Bob Wood Regions Coordinator

jeremell
    Participant

I couldn’t make the meeting…anyone willing to provide a report?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.