fbpx

Rent my R1200RT in Europe? in Summer, spring, fall 2015 or buy it

Home Forums General discussion Motorcycle Talk – General Topics Rent my R1200RT in Europe? in Summer, spring, fall 2015 or buy it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FISCHER MARTIN
    Spectator

This bike has 65,000 on it, runs great, minor scrape on bag. STored near Dytona Beach, bike can ship from Prlando after bike week.

FISCHER MARTIN
    Spectator

I have two RT’s and 09 and a 2013., I am thinking of shipping the 09 to Heildelberg and rde it for a month through Europe. (I did that last year on a rented R1150R but it was not a good experience because of the bike.. ( windshild was screwed up and I did 5000 miles from Germany to Turkey and back”). The trip was by myself and it was wonderful, will do it again so if you want to come with me in 2015, let me know. OR buy the bike or rent the bike. The Man over there says he can sell it no problem .

It cost about 1500 to ship the Bike, would you like to buy this Bike from me here in the USA and take your plate to Germany?  I don ‘t  not need two RT’s and if I ship it over, I dont want to ship it back… It will or can be stored at a reliable repair man for $35.00 per month and ready for you to ride when you deplane in Frankfort……

Talk to me, the bike (RT) is for sale in the web site…Call Martin 570 815 6294

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.