fbpx

Rally Site Suggestions

Home Forums General discussion Ride Reports and Event Planning Rally Site Suggestions

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  JACOBS KAREN 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

txtinmanX
    Participant

Ozarks!

AZgman
    Participant

Utah. Awesome riding throughout the entire state.

JACOBS KAREN

We hear you Azgman. We certainly are considering those areas.

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Let’s see, Sedona/Red Rocks/Jerome/Flagstaff areas AZ, Northern New Mexico, Great Smokey Mountains to name a few.

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

VIR.  Virginia International Raceway.  Near the Blue Ridge Parkway, great facilities, a wonderful track and very good food vendor on site.

motofrog
    Participant

Call me crazy… Pittsburgh!

Insane twisties, beautiful countryside, awesome city…

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

[quote=motofrog]Call me crazy… Pittsburgh! Insane twisties, beautiful countryside, awesome city…[/quote]

Where in Pittsburgh?

sweetpea
    Participant

We know many of you are seasoned travelers. Where would you like to see a national rally?\

Mike White
    Participant

Glad y’all took my suggestion.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

I think the east coast below the Mason Dixon line has the best attendance, especially when the “other” Rally is in the west or far Northeast.  I liked both of the Barber Rallys, the Shelbyville Rally as well as the Biltmore.  The “other” Rally were very successful when they went to Johnson City, TN (one of their highest attended).

JACOBS KAREN

Thank you Osbornk. We have a number of rally sites in our eyeglasse for the future. 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.