fbpx

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  RICHMAN DARRYL 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Gerard Lobosco
    Participant

I’d like to register and camp on the Barber grounds, but I don’t want to have to pack in a tent – will there be a “sherpa” service to rent tents and cots?

JACOBS KAREN

No, I’m sorry. No sherpa camp. One option would be to ship it ahead. They’re providing ups assistance at Barber. If that would work, send me a p.m. and I’ll get the information to you.

JACOBS KAREN

We’re down to only 5 days left this month for pre-registration. Save $10, get a chance to win a set of tires.

SHAW PETER
    Participant

Will camping be available Wednesday night at the rally location?

JACOBS KAREN

The rally opens Thursday morning. If you want to volunteer, you may enter Wednesday but should be pre-registopeered. Note, pre-reg ends May 1st.

JACOBS KAREN

[quote=womanridge]We’re down to only 5 days left this month for pre-registration. Save $10, get a chance to win a set of tires.[/quote]

4 days left and counting to pre-reg

JACOBS KAREN

[quote=womanridge]womanridge wrote:

We’re down to only 5 days left this month for pre-registration. Save $10, get a chance to win a set of tires.

3 days left and counting to pre-reg[/quote]

JACOBS KAREN

[quote=womanridge]womanridge wrote:

womanridge wrote:

3 days left and counting to pre-reg

[/quote]

only 2

Jeffrey Parrish
    Participant

I’m having the same problem as Frank Fisher. When I click on view cart. It say empty. If I click check out. It say,”Page Not Found”. I tried to email member services but it said I have to be human and not a spam bot. I thought I was human.

Jeffrey Parrish
    Participant

Could there be an issue with someone using a Mac computer? At home I was using a Mac. I tried it at work on a Windows computer and it worked.

jeffkyle
    Participant

I see the Pre-Registration (Second Chance) is going to remain open until May 10th.  I can’t find the pre-registration page….  can you post a link..                        thanks.    

Update…  it is there now… thanks..

sweetpea
    Participant

Thank you Jeff. It closed automatically but is now up and running for ten more days.

houndawgg1@aol.com
    Participant

Can’t wait

JACOBS KAREN

days only, remaining to pre-register. There won’t be another extension so if you’re thinking of coming to the rally, sign up this week. Save $10 and a chance to win a set of tires.

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

Barbie and I will be traveling in the Chevy 2500HD.  We are coming from Wilmington, NC and will travel I-20 to Norcross on Wednesday to visit Blue Moon Cycle.  Will arrive Thursday to help with registration.  If anyone needs anything delivered along our route, give me a call…910-262-2843

Jerry

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.