This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  RICHMAN DARRYL 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

JACOBS KAREN

A reminder that rally pre registration is now open. Remember that there will be a drawing of only those that pre-registered. The lucky winner will receive a set of tires.  Here’s the link to the Rally page.

http://bmwra.org/news/national-rally

FRANK FISHER 59
    Participant

Puzzeled !!!

Tried to register for Barber rally, but at checkout pt. it said cart was empty and my information was save ???

My info has gone to the man upstairs?  But how do I ever access it again to complete the checkout process?

Frank

JACOBS KAREN

We looked into your concern and realized you later managed thru it. Glad it worked out for you. Look forward to seeing you at Barber.

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Just registered.  Warm up those tires for me  😉

Travman
    Participant

Is it possible to obtain a single day pass or are the grounds and vendor areas open to visit during the day.

JACOBS KAREN

There are no day passes. The rally camping and vendor area is in a secure area. You won’t be able to access it unless you are registered. You have to go througha a gate staffed by Barber personel. Your rally admission does include unlimited access to the museum at no additional cost.

If you want to just visit the museum and not the rally, it’s open to the public and is not in the secure rally area. I hope you decide to join us. I think you will be quite satisfied you did.

JACOBS KAREN

Remember to pre-register for a chance at winning a set of tires and to save $10 of the registration fee. Only 28 left to pre-register. Don’t hesitate and forget. Go the home page and follow the prompts to register.

HOWE CHRIS
    Participant

I’m in. 

Looking forward to it. 

Snowed again here today… frown

JACOBS KAREN

Count down to pre-reg closing. Only 22 days remain to save $10 and free tire drawing. If you are having trouble using the online pre-registration process, just call our office. They will help you. 262-409-2899.

JACOBS KAREN

[quote=womanridge]Count down to pre-reg closing. Only 22 days remain to save $10 and free tire drawing. If you are having trouble using the online pre-registration process, just call our office. They will help you. 262-409-2899.[/quote]

Update- countdown for pre-reg is 19 days

JACOBS KAREN

Counting down. only 13 days left for Pr-reg.

JACOBS KAREN

[quote=womanridge]Counting down. only 13 days left for Pr-reg.[/quote]

Guns
    Participant

In,

Looking forward to this!

txtinmanX
    Participant

I sucessfully pre-regesterd and I’m wondering will I be getting a ticket or other verification to show at the rally?

Mike White

JACOBS KAREN

No Mike, there are no tickets. You should’ve received a transaction number if you registered online. If you’re not sure, you can send me a private message and I’ll look it up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.