fbpx

Rally Arrival & Departure Options

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Roy Jackson
    Spectator

I believe the policy is set by where the rally is being held. Last year at the Vermont Rally you were allowed to set up early. Will have to waite for one of the rally sponcers to respond I guess. 3 more months to go. I can’t waite..

BORIS RANDY
    Spectator

If memory serves, the Rally begins on the 29th, so you should be able to set up camp easily.

JACOBS KAREN
    Spectator

The rally grounds will be open on the 29th if you wish to set up. The Rally officialy begins Thursday the 30th but early arrivals are welcome to set up and volunteer on Wednesday. :wink Vendors are not open until Thursday.
    2010 R1200 RT
    Vendor Chair 2011
    BMW RA International
    Firecracker Rally

BORIS RANDY
    Spectator

I need to refer to the calendar more often.

JACOBS KAREN
    Spectator

[QUOTE=manic mechanic »]I need to refer to the calendar more often.[/QUOTE]

See you in a few weeks!

saylorspond
    Spectator

[QUOTE=womanridge »]The rally grounds will be open on the 29th if you wish to set up. The Rally officialy begins Thursday the 30th but early arrivals are welcome to set up and volunteer on Wednesday. :wink Vendors are not open until Thursday.
    2010 R1200 RT
    Vendor Chair 2011
    BMW RA International
    Firecracker Rally[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I am looking forward it.

Scott

DOGGETT MARK
    Spectator

You could always take a ride to Aerostich on Wednesday.

STOKES PETER
    Spectator

Or around Lake Superior like I will.

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

[QUOTE=sweetpea »]You could always take a ride to Aerostich on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=”3″]Or go to Aerostich then head down to the site and set up.[/SIZE][SIZE=”3″]:cool:[/SIZE]

rb3cliff
    Spectator

I expect we can camp overnight on the 3rd?
    If so we plan to visit Aerostitch Monday morning July the 4th I know its a national holiday but apparently they will be open.
    Thanks,
    Cliff McEwen

saylorspond
    Spectator

I have registered and am beginning to think about arrival/departure options. I was not able to find any info or discussion on when the rally site will be open to set up tents.

If camping at the rally, can we set up tents June 29, or only the morning of June 30? What are the options at rally end? Since this is my first RA rally, I don’t know what is usual.

Thanks for your comments.

Scott

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.