This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dalemyersmacon 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chebard
    Participant

I am traveling to the rally from PA. THis is my first BMW RA rally and am looking forward to it. Is there a rally guide availalbe on line? Also, how many people do you expect ot attend the rally? Thanks! -Perry Hebard:rolleyes:

AntonLargiader
    Participant

Hopefully the rest of the RA website addresses your rally-specific questions, but if you’re asking for a guide to actually attending a rally in general, no we don’t have one posted. If you’ve camped before (that is, if you plan to camp at teh rally) you will be fine.

Basically a rally is a gathering of riders for socialization, camping, seminars, vendors, and of course the opportunity to ride in a new place. This particular one has the added attraction of a built-in visit to the Biltmore estate, which many people probably haven’t visited before.

If you have any specific questions about attending a rally, post them here. But do check out the entire “Rally” section of the RA website first.

As for attendance, I think we have something like 1600 people preregistered so total attendance could be anywhere between 2500 to 4000 people maybe? Just a guess on my part.

dalemyersmacon
    Participant

I had to cancel my reservations at Corner Oak Manor B&B in Asheville this am.
    If you need a room near the rally, call them:
    888-633-3525
    I know most of Asheville is booked so hopefully, someone can use this reservation and I will get my deposit back….yeahhhh.
    Dale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.