RA rally at Copper 2012-thinking about ways to get me and the bike there……

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2012 Rally – Copper Mountain, CO RA rally at Copper 2012-thinking about ways to get me and the bike there……

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jim Dandy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

keithmckenney
    Participant

Is anyone thinking about going the RA rally in June 2012 from the VA-MD-PA-DE-NY-other east coast region?

A couple of possibilities are available to me so I’m posting.

Ride out….

Trailer out……(I’ve got a MC trailer and Tundra crew max truck) and take one or two other bikes and or travelers with me….

Piggy back on someone else’s trailer and contribute to costs and/or driving……

Ship out and back.

Any interested parties?

AZgman
    Participant

Post over at the yankee beemers site. [url]Www.yankeebeemers.org[/url]

Jim Dandy
    Participant

OK. Here’s my proposal…….Ride to the rally. I have a two bed room at the resort and am looking to share to save expenses. Your cost would be $169. Am leaving MI on the 9th and stay in KOA’s along the way. I’ve camped many times, but because of the altitude, decided to get a room. Much warmer and I have my own bathroom. Sound interesting? Give me a call: 269 370-1452. My name is Jim. I’m friendly and don’t bite!

Jim Dandy
    Participant

OK. Here’s my proposal…….Ride to the rally. I have a two bed room at the resort and am looking to share to save expenses. Your cost would be $169. Am leaving MI on the 9th and stay in KOA’s along the way. I’ve camped many times, but because of the altitude, decided to get a room. Much warmer and I have my own bathroom. Sound interesting? Give me a call: 269 370-1452. My name is Jim. I’m friendly and don’t bite!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.