fbpx

RA forum vs. MOA forum?

Home Forums General discussion Motorcycle Talk – General Topics RA forum vs. MOA forum?

This topic contains 38 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Roy Jackson 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Dan Wright
    Participant

[QUOTE=ctyankee »]Done and Done. Check em out and be the first to post! 😀
    NP[/QUOTE]

Looks great!! THANK YOU!!!!

CTYankee
    Participant

[QUOTE=Dan Wright »]Looks great!! THANK YOU!!!![/QUOTE]

Anytime! Keep the ideas coming!

beemerkat
    Participant

man there is no enumclaw washington on this thing lol! i am feeling out in left field here. oh well got a cool sticker for my tour bags on my r1100sa woo hoo!:D

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

Enumclaw? Wow, I know someone (a Beemer riding veterinarian no less) who lives there.

The street numbers are just a disaster if you’re trying to find someone that way. How the heck you you find your way around?

JULIA SHIRLEY
    Participant

I just noticed the new subdivisions for areas of the country. I think that’s great! Nice work!

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

Someone suggested the MOA forum is busy because it is much larger but that doesn’t explain it. I am also a member member of the Chromheads forum and it is also busy. We Chromeheads are just an abandoned dot in the landscape for BMW but we have many posts every day. Maybe we abandoned orphans feel we have to stick together because nobody else cares. It has been active for several years so maybe it will just take time for interest to build.

DAULTON PHILLIP
    Participant

This is the first time that I have visited this forum since I signed up last year. Wasn’t much going on last year. Things look a little better now.

Phil Daulton
    President, BMW Riders of Knoxville (TN)

GATINEAU GERARD
    Participant

This forum is what the members make it to be. Reach out to your friends and get them in here posting!

CTYankee
    Participant

[QUOTE=BMWPhreak »]This forum is what the members make it to be. Reach out to your friends and get them in here posting![/QUOTE]

Amen! Spread the word, and suggestions for new forums are always welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.