fbpx

Question about Telelever

Home Forums General discussion Motorcycle Talk – General Topics Question about Telelever

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ANTON LARGIADER 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

[QUOTE=Urban Coyote]…Is the connection of the forks at the top designed for this movement and could this contribute to the vague feeling some have reported about telelever style fork assembles?[/QUOTE]

I don’t think so. Some bikes had a rigid connection to the forks with a ball joint at the top clamp, and some had the flexible connection with a bearing at the top clamp. It just depends on where BMW wanted the flexing (which you seem to understand pretty well) to happen.

Richardson Sparky
    Participant

I have a question. I was looking at the telelever fork system on my 07 GS and they don’t appear to be attached to much, compared to sport bikes I have had in the past
    With a triple tree and clip on grips attaching to the forks directly. I assume it because the telelever works on an radius and must push the forks in and out when they go up and down.
    Is the connection of the forks at the top designed for this movement and could this contribute to the vague feeling some have reported about telelever style fork assembles?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.