fbpx

This topic contains 35 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  bill42 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

COULTER THOMAS
    Participant

Here are photos of each side.[[{“fid”:”6656″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]][[{“fid”:”6657″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]

COULTER THOMAS
    Participant

Here are photos of each side.[[{“fid”:”6658″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]

BoxerCafe.com
    Participant

Hello Bill,
    My name is Craig Schmidt, I own BoxerCafe.com . I saw your article in OTL about the cafe project and that you are looking for resources. I think I can help. You can see the parts we offer at [url]www.boxercafe.com[/url] (I ran 1/2 page ads in OTL all last year). If you want to visit, my number is 479-359-2429 or you can email me at [email]info@boxercafe.com[/email] . I have a few ideas about this subject.
    Thank you,
    Craig

WREYFORD DONALD
    Participant

Looking forward to see how and what you do with this project.

Please take lots of photo’s, notes, etc., and tell us of the problems you have to overcome AND how you solve them. It would be interesting to know the REAL cost of the project.

New life for an old machine??

GO FOR IT!! 🙂

bill42
    Participant

Thanks Craig. I have checked out your parts on your site numerous times, and I certainly will email you tomorrow to hear your ideas and opinions!

/bill

[QUOTE=BoxerCafe.com »]Hello Bill,
    My name is Craig Schmidt, I own BoxerCafe.com . I saw your article in OTL about the cafe project and that you are looking for resources. I think I can help. You can see the parts we offer at [url]www.boxercafe.com[/url] (I ran 1/2 page ads in OTL all last year). If you want to visit, my number is 479-359-2429 or you can email me at [email]info@boxercafe.com[/email] . I have a few ideas about this subject.
    Thank you,
    Craig[/QUOTE]

bill42
    Participant

Thanks Don! I am making a few changes to the project based on the fact that 5000 people are now watching it being built. For instance I have pretty much decided to switch to spoke wheels instead of my original plan to powder coat the alloy wheels. So my cost is going to be higher than the bargain basement cost I had originally planned. Good idea though- I will tally up the parts and give a total at the end for the readers.Thanks!
    /bill

[QUOTE=Radar41 »]Looking forward to see how and what you do with this project.

Please take lots of photo’s, notes, etc., and tell us of the problems you have to overcome AND how you solve them. It would be interesting to know the REAL cost of the project.

New life for an old machine??

GO FOR IT!! :)[/QUOTE]

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.