fbpx

Portland Oregon area monthly dinner

Home Forums General discussion Ride Reports and Event Planning Portland Oregon area monthly dinner

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sit 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Sit
    Participant

For May 16, 2018.  We currently are not going to a regular place and last month’s turn out was rather low.  We had a great time chatting, but still a dismal turn out.  This month I have to work on Wednesday evening so NO DINNER this month.  Next month we hope to pick back up and will either be going to the new Bargarten (think Gustav’s but with a “beer tent-ish feel) or to the BG Food Cartel (food carts with indoor seating).  If you have a preference or experience at either location, please let me know.  I have been to Bargarten and think it would work for the group, but they do not split checks. I have no experience with the food carts, looks like a pretty good selection of eats though.  Let me know what you all think.  See you next month.

Sit
    Participant

Not quite sure where the time is going, but it is dinner time again.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016.

Time: 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Where: Golden Valley Brewery
    1520 Northwest Bethany Boulevard
    Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Reservations will be under my name and BMW Motorcycles.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Sorry folks, once again this month a prior commitment is on the same night as the dinner.  I was hoping to have it this time at the Bargarten in Beaverton :2905 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005.  Now this is not my gig entirely, so it can go one without me, but as sometimes I am the only one that shows up, and maybe one other person, I hesitate to have it if I can’t be there.  So, this is not an official unofficial dinner, but if you want to show up and see if anyone else does, please do.  Our regular time is 6pm-ish.  Go by, give it a try (I have been twice and enjoyed it both times) and see if any other BMWs show up.

Keep your fingers crossed for next month!

Brian

Sit
    Participant

I don’t know about you all, but I am not ready for summer to be over.  It’s like someone threw a switch all of a sudden.  Let’s console each other over dinner and talk about final rides of the year or future rides, weather be damned.

I will be down in Salem until about 5, so I doubt I will be there at 6, but I will try. 

Wednesday, September 21, 2016.

Time: 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner time again.  Last dinner of the year.  We will be taking November and December off so as to not compete with the holidays.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Chief Joseph is done and the National is now done, must be July and a busy schedule is still busy, but there is time free on Wednesday for dinner! And Wednesday looks to be the coolest day of the week, so let’s get our bikes out and ride to eat.

Let’s try Bargarten, in Beaverton. I think they should be able to accommodate us and the food has been good there in the past.

I have a reservation for 6pm under my name. Hopefully this will give people time to fight traffic and make it to the location.

Where: Bargarten: 2905 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005
    When: July 18, 2018
    Time:6pm

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Don’t think I have posted this here before.  A group of us several years ago got tired of not have any events in our area so we decided to have a monthly dinner (non-club) in order to meet other riders, help each other and basically just have dinner with like minded people.  So if you are bored on Wednesdays, come join us.  Normally there is about 8-10 of us.  Sometimes more, sometimes not as many.  Need help with your bike, stop by and see if anyone there can help.  Looking for someone to ride with, come by and see if anyone is interested.  Interested in the clubs and rallies, come on by, most of us have been to them.  Dinners are the third Wednesday of the month.  See info below.

So here we go, Wednesday, February 18th

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Where, the Golden Valley Brewery
    Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

I don’t really know where the month went, but it’s time for dinner again!

So here we go, Wednesday, March 18th

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

JACOBS KAREN

Thanks for posting your dinners here Brian. That’s what the RA is all about. I hope you’ve had good response from riders in the Pac Northwest.

Sit
    Participant

Monthly dinner time again folks!!  Hope to see you there.

When, this Wednesday, March 15th.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner time again folks!  Where are your riding this summer?  Come tell us your plans.

Wednesday, May 20th

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Monthly dinner time again folks!! Hope to see you there.

When, this Wednesday, April 19th, 2017

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Crikey!  Glad I looked at the calendar because it’s dinner time again folks!  Busy time at work a mini vacation later, the time just flew by. 

So let’s eat!

Wednesday, June 17th

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Monthly dinner time again folks!! Hope to see you there.

When, this Wednesday, May 17th, 2017

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Sit
    Participant

Alrighty sports-fans, last dinner before the big gathering in Billings.  Don’t know about you, but looking forward to getting on the road.  Let’s have dinner and chat about our plans and rides.

So let’s eat!

Wednesday, July 15th

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.