Portland Oregon area monthly dinner

Home Forums General discussion Ride Reports and Event Planning Portland Oregon area monthly dinner

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sit 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Sit
    Participant

Don’t think I have posted this here before.  A group of us several years ago got tired of not have any events in our area so we decided to have a monthly dinner (non-club) in order to meet other riders, help each other and basically just have dinner with like minded people.  So if you are bored on Wednesdays, come join us.  Normally there is about 8-10 of us.  Sometimes more, sometimes not as many.  Need help with your bike, stop by and see if anyone there can help.  Looking for someone to ride with, come by and see if anyone is interested.  Interested in the clubs and rallies, come on by, most of us have been to them.  Dinners are the third Wednesday of the month.  See info below.

So here we go, Wednesday, February 18th

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Where, the Golden Valley Brewery
    1520 Northwest Bethany Boulevard
    Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

I don’t really know where the month went, but it’s time for dinner again!

So here we go, Wednesday, March 18th

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

womanridge

Thanks for posting your dinners here Brian. That’s what the RA is all about. I hope you’ve had good response from riders in the Pac Northwest.

Sit
    Participant

Dinner time again folks!  Where are your riding this summer?  Come tell us your plans.

Wednesday, May 20th

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Crikey!  Glad I looked at the calendar because it’s dinner time again folks!  Busy time at work a mini vacation later, the time just flew by. 

So let’s eat!

Wednesday, June 17th

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Alrighty sports-fans, last dinner before the big gathering in Billings.  Don’t know about you, but looking forward to getting on the road.  Let’s have dinner and chat about our plans and rides.

So let’s eat!

Wednesday, July 15th

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner Time!

Wednesday, August 19th

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner Time!

Wednesday, September 16th

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

I have to be in Salem until 5, so I might be a bit later than normal.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner Time! This is the LAST dinner for the year. There will be no dinner in November or December.

Wednesday, October 21st.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

I hope everyone made it through the holidays well and that you have been weathering the seemingly unending rain without issue.   It is time to start the dinners up again and to reconnect.  Come share stories of what Santa brought you and what you hope to do this summer.

Wednesday, January 20th, 2016!

Beaverton, OR 97006

Reservations will be under my name and BMW Motorcycles.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Time for dinner again!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Time for dinner!

Wednesday,March 16, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

It’s that time again!  The weather is not shaping up to be very good for Wednesday, but how about this weekend?

Come eat and talk future rides. Don’t forget your MOA mileage forms if you need them signed.

Wednesday,April 20, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

The calendar says it’s dinner time again!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Sorry for the late post.  There is a dinner this month, but I won’t be there.  The John Day rally starts on Thursday and I plan on being somewhere between here and there tomorrow night.

So if any of you are not going to the rally and still want to meet up for dinner, please do!!  Same set up.

When: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.

Time: 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there.

Where: Golden Valley Brewery
    Beaverton, OR 97006

No reservations this time.  Hope you all have a good time and maybe will see you next month.

Brian

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.