fbpx

Portland Oregon area monthly dinner

Home Forums General discussion Ride Reports and Event Planning Portland Oregon area monthly dinner

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sit 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Sit
    Participant

Late post, but oh well. Missed last month due to rally and well, forgot. So here it is. Going to try something new this month and go to the Bethany Public House. GVB was getting old, so when it gets old, try something new. Other than bikes, you don’t get rid of old bikes, you just buy new and keep the old…anyway……….

August 16th, 2017……

Bethany Public House
    4840 NW Bethany Blvd
    Portland, OR 97229

Basically NW Bethany and NW Laidlaw. I might suggest using Bethany and not 143/Kaiser to get there. I think that route gets busy. Don’t know though, Bethany may be a crappy route too. Its Portland after all.

Let’s still aim for 5:45 and see what happens. All of the other stuff is the same………

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner Time!

Wednesday, August 19th

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Where, the Golden Valley Brewery
    1520 Northwest Bethany Boulevard
    Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

So here we are again, time for dinner.  Let’s try the same place as last month and see how it does again.  I will be in Salem until 5pm, so I most likely will not make it at 5:45, but will get there as soon as I an.  So,

September 20th, 2017……

Bethany Public House
    4840 NW Bethany Blvd
    Portland, OR 97229

Basically NW Bethany and NW Laidlaw. I might suggest using Bethany and not 143/Kaiser to get there. I think that route gets busy. Don’t know though, Bethany may be a crappy route too. Its Portland after all.

Let’s still aim for 5:45 and see what happens. All of the other stuff is the same………

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Where has the year gone and most importantly, how did the prime riding season disappear so quickly?  This Wednesday’s dinner will be our last dinner for the year.  With the weather not cooperating, with holidays coming up, its just easier to stay home for the next two months rather than venturing out fighting the dark, wet nights and the Prius crowded and dangerous streets of Portland.

Dinner this time will be at a new place, just to try it out.  We all ride for the adventure and the unknown yes, let’s live on the wild side and go somewhere new.

When: Wednesday, October 18, 2017.

5515 SW Canyon Ct,
                    Portland, OR 97221
    There are multiple locations, please go to the correct one!

Time: We can still aim for 5:45 as their happy hour runs until 6pm.  Don’t know what is on their happy hour menu, but if you are frugal it may be an option

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner Time!

Wednesday, September 16th

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

I have to be in Salem until 5, so I might be a bit later than normal.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner Time! This is the LAST dinner for the year. There will be no dinner in November or December.

Wednesday, October 21st.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

I hope everyone made it through the holidays well and that you have been weathering the seemingly unending rain without issue.   It is time to start the dinners up again and to reconnect.  Come share stories of what Santa brought you and what you hope to do this summer.

Wednesday, January 20th, 2016!

Beaverton, OR 97006

Reservations will be under my name and BMW Motorcycles.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Time for dinner again!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Ok sports fans, its time to get the dinners going again.  We took a few more months off longer than planned, but given the goofy weather, maybe not a bad thing.  Besides, maybe it will finally get nice and we can actually ride vs drive to dinner.  I have looked around to try to find a place that was not too far out, too close in, too far off the highway, too small, too large etc etc.  Best I could come up with for now is the Si Senor off of Cedar Hills and Barnes.  So let’s try there and see what happens. 

When: Wednesday, March 21, 2018.

11525 SW Choban Ln
    Portland, OR 97225

Time: We can still aim for 5:45 pm

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Time for dinner!

Wednesday,March 16, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

It’s that time again!  The weather is not shaping up to be very good for Wednesday, but how about this weekend?

Come eat and talk future rides. Don’t forget your MOA mileage forms if you need them signed.

Wednesday,April 20, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Don’t tell anyone, but its time for dinner again and it might be kind of nice! Still a few days off, but let’s hope.

Last month went pretty well at Si Senor. Let’s try it again for another month and then in May we will most likely try another place………………

When: Wednesday, April 18, 2018

11525 SW Choban Ln
    Portland, OR 97225

Time: Let’s aim for about 6pm

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

The calendar says it’s dinner time again!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Sorry for the late post.  There is a dinner this month, but I won’t be there.  The John Day rally starts on Thursday and I plan on being somewhere between here and there tomorrow night.

So if any of you are not going to the rally and still want to meet up for dinner, please do!!  Same set up.

When: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.

Time: 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there.

Where: Golden Valley Brewery
    Beaverton, OR 97006

No reservations this time.  Hope you all have a good time and maybe will see you next month.

Brian

Sit
    Participant

Dinner time again!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.