fbpx

Personal appearance at local meetings

Home Forums Members-only forums Region Reps (private) Personal appearance at local meetings

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ANTON LARGIADER 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jeremell
    Participant

I went out to the Wild Goose Run yesterday in Beaver Dam, WI. This is an annual ride/brunch/meeting of all of the WI clubs. Great idea! I got to speak about the RA and the rally to about 200 people! Plus, the weather was great so it was a fun ride and I got to see many cool bikes (BMWs and others).

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

The Madison club seems to be a nice, active club. Meredith was a member while she was in school out there, and wrote a ‘foreign correspondent’ type column for their newsletter during a semester in Germany.

jeremell
    Participant

As the rep for the new WI region, I went out to the WI club meeting and the Madison club meeting this past weekend. I spoke to the clubs for a few minutes and invited membership. The response was great! I think making a personal appearance and inviting members on behalf of the RA made an impression. At the Madison club meeting, I had one guy fill out the membership form and give me a check right there! I also got invited to talk at the Port club meeting and the Wild Goose Run, a gathering of all of the WI clubs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.