Patches and such (new member question)

Home Forums Members-only forums RA Members (private) Patches and such (new member question)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sweetpea 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gruesome
    Participant

Happy New Year from Chicago!

Sorry if this is the wrong space, but are there BMW RA patches? I found a picture of an old RA patch via a search, but the member benefits page mentions nothing (or the print is too small…), and the ‘black eagle’ store doesn’t seem to carry patches either.

Are there patches? Old patches? Maybe not via the store, but from a different source? Or should I just wait and see what arrives with my first OTL issue?? 😉

[[{“fid”:”7289″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:”Old RA patch”,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:”Old(?) BMW RA patch”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“height”:192,”width”:283,”alt”:”Old RA patch”,”title”:”Old(?) BMW RA patch”,”class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

womanridge

Wow! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that patch before. Kinda cool though.

Of course, today we could not use that design. The CIC guidelines don’t allow us to use one in that format. We don’t have a patch right now, but it’s something to consider. I’ll share this with our board.

And by the way, welcome to the Riders Association. Glad you’re aboard.

Karen

BMW RA Vice President

sweetpea
    Participant

I have one of these patches. One of our past presidents, Gil Wozniak gave me his RA things. Patches used to be very popular. We’ll check on the feasibility of making up some patches.

Tina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.