fbpx

Page not found error

Home Forums General discussion Online Page not found error

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  RICHMAN DARRYL 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

JACOBS KAREN

Hi Mike,Are you signed in when you try that?

txtinmanX
    Participant

I just logged in on another computer, signed in with my login and password and got the same error message.

Mike

JACOBS KAREN

Both our web administrators are out of town right now. In the meantime, you can go directly to the forum via the “Forum” button on the black tool bar and go down to members only subforum.

I’ll have them check this out when they return. Thanks for your participation and understanding.

txtinmanX
    Participant

I must be blind. I don’t see a subforum labeled members only.

marchyman
    Participant

[[{“fid”:”7193″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:”Members forum”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“height”:316,”width”:721,”title”:”Members forum”,”class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

txtinmanX
    Participant

Right now this minute I am signed in and I do not have a members only sub-forum like the one in the screen shot. If I knew how to take a screen shot I would show you. Something weird about my connection to the forum?

Mike

txtinmanX
    Participant

I just logged out and logged back in. No joy. I still have the same error as in my original post also.

Mike

txtinmanX
    Participant

Just signed on using Chrome on my Galaxy S4. Still have the same problem.

txtinmanX
    Participant

Have the web admins looked into this yet?

Mike

JACOBS KAREN

Mike, I talked to our website admin. I think we figured out the problem. Please send me a private message from the homepage.

Mike White
    Participant

OK. All is fixed now. It was a problem with username and new website. Thanks for all the help.

Is there a way for me to get my old username back? I tried to change my new username to my old one, but the forum said that name was in use. Maybe that user can be deleted?

Mike

RICHMAN DARRYL
    Participant

Mike, I went in and changed the name on the other account.  You can now change your username to the one you were using before.

txtinmanX
    Participant

On the right hand side of the forum page is this heading: MEMBERS ONLY FORUM UPDATES! when clicked on it brings up a link to the page. When I click on the link I get a page not found error.

Mike

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.