OTL – don´t get much feedback

Home Forums General discussion OTL Magazine – News and Discussion OTL – don´t get much feedback

This topic contains 36 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Gr8Dane 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Paul Witt
    Participant

chewbacca, I too am confused.
    I joined the RA in January looking for a smaller group after being a MOA member for years. I’ve only got one magazine and although I thought the magazine was very nicely laid out, it’s now April and I still only have one magazine.
    I’m a little disappointed and I hope this is no indication of the club activity. The forum is mostly inactive and disappointing too.
    I’m not a complainer but………………..I hope the rally in Asheville is better than this. By the way chewbacca, I’m right down the road from you in Simpsonville SC.

JACOBS KAREN

OTL is published 6 times a year. The Jan/Feb issue is the latest issue and the Mar/Apr issue should be out in a few weeks. I think you will be impressed with it.
    Trust me when I say that there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes at The Riders Association and the rally is coming together quite well. An thank you for joining the RA family.

chewbacca
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    Have to go for a ride sometime. This weekend looks real good but I may be down for repairs and yard work.
    Rod
    [QUOTE=Paul Witt »]chewbacca, I too am confused.
    I joined the RA in January looking for a smaller group after being a MOA member for years. I’ve only got one magazine and although I thought the magazine was very nicely laid out, it’s now April and I still only have one magazine.
    I’m a little disappointed and I hope this is no indication of the club activity. The forum is mostly inactive and disappointing too.
    I’m not a complainer but………………..I hope the rally in Asheville is better than this. By the way chewbacca, I’m right down the road from you in Simpsonville SC.[/QUOTE]

chewbacca
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    Have to go for a ride sometime. This weekend looks real good but I may be down for repairs and yard work.
    Rod
    [QUOTE=Paul Witt »]chewbacca, I too am confused.
    I’m not a complainer but………………..I hope the rally in Asheville is better than this. By the way chewbacca, I’m right down the road from you in Simpsonville SC.[/QUOTE]

Paul Witt
    Participant

Thanks for the update and my wife and I are really looking forward to the rally and meeting some new friends.

bill42
    Participant

Thanks all for the feedback. It is great to hear people appreciate the effort we put in to OTL magazine. To the person who was under the impression he would receive 12 issues per year- At one point we were cranking out monthly issues but the amount of hours it took to complete each issue was just too insane- we all have day jobs as this is an all-volunteer staff. Eventually we started to miss our issue deadlines by weeks as we just couldn’t keep up with the new extended issues. We decided that for 2013 it would be best to move to a bimonthly issue, so we can focus on a quality magazine and actually meet our deadline!
    /Bill
    OTL Art Director

chewbacca
    Participant

Thanks Bill. I wondered how you guys could come up with enough good material for a monthly. I’ve still not seen an OTL other than on my dealer’s showroom table. Can’t wait.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.