fbpx

Other members in Central and/or Southern Texas

Home Forums BMW RA Regional Discussions Southern Texas Region Other members in Central and/or Southern Texas

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Marty 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

ROBERT ODENDAHL
    Participant

I live in Austin. Many of the MOA members in this area also belong to the RA.

avidrider
    Participant

I live in Austin as well.

Navy CWO
    Participant

I don’t live in South Texas; but I do live in Texas (near Tyler) and this seems to be the only Texas forum!

HOOVER DAVID
    Participant

This seems to be an aging (and slow thread) but I’ll add my two bits. I too am in San Antonio.

Dave H

COOK KENT
    Participant

Houston (Clear Lake) area.

Kent
    R1200S

DON MITCHELL
    Participant

I have been a member of RA for 14 years but just today signed on line. I live in Bellville, TX so I guess I’m in “south Texas”.
    Don Mitchell
    Bellville,TX

COOK KENT
    Participant

Any Texians going to the RA rally in October?  Post up.  Maybe we can get a group migration or at least share trailers/rides, etc.

SHULTS JIM
    Participant

Leaving from Channelview/Houston late Thursday and pushing through East Texas as long as light holds out.  Headed Home on Sunday afternoon.  Will be riding as Trailers are for Sissies and Harley Riders.  We’ll push as hard as my riding buddy on his Ultra Classic can be drug along.

Mike White
    Participant

[quote=kocook]

Any Texians going to the RA rally in October?  Post up.  Maybe we can get a group migration or at least share trailers/rides, etc.

[/quote]I’ll be leaving Lorena early Thursday morning. I will probably ride the Talamina Senic Byway on the way up. Anyone wants to ride along are welcome. After the rally will be heading to Alabama for a week.

Mike White

Lorena, TX

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.