fbpx

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BEN WHITE 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MICHAEL ENLOE
    Participant

Isn’t it funny… you post a note looking for help. Get impatient that no one has responded in the past 5 seconds, hit google up one more time and find the article you were looking for.

[url]http://www.motorcycle.com/news/news1175.html[/url]

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Good Article. Big brother is alive and well. The city of Providence is starting to install camara’s, not to raise money but for Public Safety. Who would be against public safety. hopefully cases like this will help speed up the day when this is illegal everehere.

MICHAEL ENLOE
    Participant

I am looking for a copy of an article Bob Higdon wrote for OTL several years ago about his experience fighting a photo enforcement speeding ticket. Extremely funny read.

Anybody got that issue lying around? I gave all mine to a friend to get her to join RA (which she did). I think she sent them all to the recycling bin.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up »]Good Article. Big brother is alive and well. The city of Providence is starting to install camara’s, not to raise money but for Public Safety. Who would be against public safety. hopefully cases like this will help speed up the day when this is illegal everehere.[/QUOTE]

I fear it’s going the other way.

BEN WHITE
    Participant

Since the thread is entitled, “Old OTL articles”, is there one which chronicles the establishment of BMW RA, including when and why it split from what is now the MOA?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.