Oh no, not this s*** again!

Home Forums General discussion OTL Magazine – News and Discussion Oh no, not this s*** again!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Roadster Pilot 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author

ben721364
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up »]Sorry I do not agree. This will be my last responce to this thread as I see you mind is made up and so is mine. I’ll see ya at the beer tent at the RA Rally as I will not be attending the MOA this year. Later[/QUOTE]

Hope to see you too and will spring for a couple beers to learn the reasons you oppose a merger. My mind isn’t made up though I am leaning heavily towards support for combining the two clubs for reasons stated in previous posts. If there are valid reasons I would like to hear and consider them along with those in support of merging. Thanks for your posts.

brewmeister
    Participant

The BMWMOA is about enjoying BMW Motorcycles.
    The BMWRA IS ABOUT enjoying BMW Motorcycles.
    The rest IS politics no matter which way you cut it! Plain and simple!
    Ein Prosit !!

So there!

ben721364
    Participant

We agree, and I suspect the majority of members of either/both clubs agree with us and would support merging for mutual benefit.

I would insert the word [enjoying] between ‘about’ and ‘BMW’ in both club descriptions .

kewlmoose
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up »][SIZE=”4″]Get along sure…Merge [COLOR=”red”]NEVER[/COLOR].[/SIZE]:cool:[/QUOTE]

I’m 100% with Beemer-me-up. I belong to both MOA and RA & can’t see a reason to merge.

ben721364
    Participant

[QUOTE=kewlmoose »]I’m 100% with Beemer-me-up. I belong to both MOA and RA & can’t see a reason to merge.[/QUOTE]

I belong to both RA and MOA as well & can’t see a reason [U]not[/U] to merge. Please enlighten us. Thanks.

brewmeister
    Participant

[QUOTE=ben721364 »]I belong to both RA and MOA as well & can’t see a reason [U]not[/U] to merge. Please enlighten us. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Other than two nationals + 1 on #72 someone justify the redundancy.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.