fbpx

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BROMFIELD DAVID 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=16]I just received my November issue of the OTL. :hurray better late than never I guess, and the BMW MOTORRAD WINTER CATALOG 2011-2012 was a nice addition to a magazine that just gets better each month. Both wrapped in plastic and in perfect condition. Thanks…:thumb[/SIZE]

BROMFIELD DAVID
    Participant

Thank YOU for the compliment, Beemer-me-up. I’m glad you appreciate the improvements in OTL.

Your all-volunteer OTL editorial staff, and especially the Editor, are working hard to try to get back on schedule — which we define as all subscribers receiving their magazines by the end of the month (i.e., December issue received by 12/31, and Jan./Feb. issue received by 2/28). I’m pleased to announce that we’re making progress towards this end. The December OTL was mailed to subscribers on 12/14. Hopefully, it won’t get bogged down too badly in the holiday mail and will reach your mailbox this month.

As to the winter catalog insert, OTL is gratified by BMW’s willingness to advertise within the pages of our magazine, and its desire to piggy-back its catalog along with our magazine. Ad revenue from our valued advertisers, including BMW, enable us to fund many of the improvements you’ve no doubt noticed in OTL — such as our move to all color and our increased page count. I do hope you will patronize them.

Happy Holidays,
    Assoc.Editor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.