fbpx
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gr8Dane
    Spectator

Awesome – but who do we thank for all that hard work ???

Gr8Dane
    Spectator

yesyes

Gr8Dane
    Spectator

Trying to post, I hit ‘review’ – the system now thinks I am a spambot.  So don’t hit ‘review’  just hit ‘save’ and your post will be posted.

Hi there Gr8Dane!  We’re still working out a few glitches and will be getting some more functionality going in the next several weeks.  We just needed to cross the Rubicon and get this up and running!  

The new site is an effort by your volunteer board to communicate more effectively with the members and to make it easier for members to communicate among themselves and to the board.  

Anything that is a problem, please PM me or use the contact form and send the information to Website Feedback.

And yes, I’ve been trying to tune the anti-spam filter.  It has been doing a great job at preventing spambots from signing up for accounts, however, and without using any of those annoying CAPTCHA puzzles.  

JACOBS KAREN
    Spectator

Darryl Richmond and your BMW RA Board of Trustees and officers. We are all working to bring a great website to all.

chewbacca
    Spectator

[quote=womanridge]Darryl Richmond and your BMW RA Board of Trustees and officers. We are all working to bring a great website to all.[/quote]

I think you have a great start.  It AIN’T easy bringing in a new baby into the web world.

Firenailer
    Spectator

It’s looking good so far, nice job!

COOK KENT
    Spectator

Helps having encouragement after everyone has put in so much work & angst.

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

[SIZE=16]I saw a photo in the OTL of a sample of the new web site. Looks very nice and maybe it will bring some folks back into the fold. (Fingers crossed)[/SIZE]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.