New to the Forum – Not an RA member – Rally Questions

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2012 Rally – Copper Mountain, CO New to the Forum – Not an RA member – Rally Questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MARK DOGGETT 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RANDY BORIS
    Participant

Yes, you can just ride up and register. And if you decide to join the RA, they you’ll save a few bucks over the cost of bothe joining and the rally. Come on down!

mtncrawler
    Participant

Perfect!

Thanks MM…..

Mike

MARK DOGGETT
    Participant

Day passes for Saturday are $35. You can camp overnight, visit the vendors til 2. You also are eligible for great door prizes at closing ceremonies including a $1280 package from Jesse Luggage, Riding suit from Aerostich, $100 gift certificates from Wunderlich, $450 package from Gerbings. Come on out and join us.

mtncrawler
    Participant

Hello all,

First time on site – and really the first time I’ve heard of the BMW RA! (I’m a BMWMOA member)

Anyways, I jsut found out about the rally, and I’m from Fort Collins and was curious;

1) Can I actually attend part of the rally? So kind of a walk up registration – thinking about coming up Sat AM – to Sun AM.
    2) Do I need to be an RA member?

My weekend plans changed last minute so I was looking to get out somewhere!

Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.