fbpx

New to Beemers, Old to Colorado

Home Forums BMW RA Regional Discussions Colorado Region New to Beemers, Old to Colorado

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mad Max
    Spectator

Hey folks, there doesn’t seem to be much activity here on the regional forum. Got the itch for a fun bike – something different from my Goldwing, and bought an ’07 R1200GSA. Rode it back here from St. Louis where I bought it – 1k of back roads to Denver and I’m in love.

Rode up to Rollins Pass the other day to see what off-road is like. FUN! Lots of big puddles, big rocks. My only off-road education had been the previous night’s viewing of an instructional DVD, but it worked!

I haven’t been a fan of group riding in the past, but I can see where these adventures might be well served by having a little company. I can’t get the FAA to file a flight plan for my bike.

WREYFORD DONALD
    Spectator

[QUOTE=Mad Max]
    I haven’t been a fan of group riding in the past, but I can see where these adventures might be well served by having a little company. I can’t get the FAA to file a flight plan for my bike.[/QUOTE]

Max,

I too am not a fan of group riding, but when exploring the “backwoods” it is good to have a friend along, especially if you are a novice off road rider, as I am :-).

Good luck. :thumb

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.