New RA Member Introduction

Home Forums General discussion Motorcycle Talk – General Topics New RA Member Introduction

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DOGGETT MARK 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Welcome to the RA! Hope you can make it to Copper Valley, the roads are going to be a blast.

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Welcome to the loonie bin! Just in time for the 40th birthday. Ride well, ride often! Come join us in ColoRAdo in June!

JACOBS KAREN

Welcome Doug,
    Stop by often. We enjoy company here.

Gizmo
    Participant

Welcome from another nooby and another late to the game. I to am planning to go to the rally at Copper Mtn.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Totally excited to hear you guys joined the RA. Bring your friends. The riding will be absolutely fabulous. See you there!

DesertDoug
    Participant

Hello! I finally got around to joining RA. I’ve been thinking about it for some time now. I hoping I can get make it to Copper Mountain in June. I rode off and on for years and then went 15 years without a bike. I started riding again 12 years ago on my first BMW. Have more time now that kids are gone and not working as many hours as I used to. Find that enjoy riding more now than ever. I’m on my 3rd BMW, this time a K1600GTL. Last one was a 05LT which gave me 92K miles of pure enjoyment. I’m looking forward to meeting you guys at a RA event soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.